Once you've invested into a solar solution, its ability to reduce your electricity bills depends on the performance of the solar panel and inverter. But there are a few issues with this:
- How do I safely clean the solar panels?
- How often should I clean the solar panels?
- What are the potential faults that I need to look out for?
- In the event of a fault, who will come to diagnose and fix the issue?
- Will my solar installer repair or replace faulty components under warranty?
Recognising this, EcoEnergy has launched its Aitemaad service.
|Solar panel cleaning||Solar panel cleaning||Solar panel cleaning|
|Maintenance inspection||Maintenance inspection||Maintenance inspection|
|Maximum fault response of 6 business hours||Maximum fault response of 4 business hours|
|Temporary replacement of faulty inverter(s)|
|150 PKR/kilowatt/month||250 PKR/kilowatt/month||300 PKR/kilowatt/month|
- The above prices are for a single visit per month.
- The above prices are excluding 17% GST.
- Discounts are available for larger installations.
- The response time for rural installations will be longer.
- If a component is out of warranty (for EcoEnergy customers), our staff will advise on the repair/replacement cost and the appropriate service charge.
With a simple monthly payment, you can have the convenience of a solar solution backed by regular cleaning, maintenance and after-sales service. Express your interest by signing up to the waitlist!