Once you've invested into a solar solution, its ability to reduce your electricity bills depends on the performance of the solar panel and inverter. But there are a few issues with this:
- How do I safely clean the solar panels?
- How often should I clean the solar panels?
- What are the potential faults that I need to look out for?
- In the event of a fault, who will come to diagnose and fix the issue?
- Will my solar installer repair or replace faulty components under warranty?
Recognising this, EcoEnergy will shortly be launching its Aitemaad service.
With a simple monthly payment, you can have the convenience of a solar solution backed by regular cleaning, maintenance and after-sales service. Express your interest by signing up to the waitlist!